Claygate is a bustling suburban village inside the M25 that is more than the time of travellers looking for a peaceful getaway.
With easy access to Esher, Cobham, Weybridge and central London (the train station is just moments away), makes this an ideal location. The village has everything you need on your doorstep, from supermarkets to pharmacy to fishmongers and you can still be in London in 30 minutes.
All in all, the quiet area more than makes this a top stay.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bedroom Springfield||N/A||N/A||£450||£425||£400|
|3 Bedroom The Terrace||N/A||N/A||£550||£525||£500|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Gatwick 10miles
- Heathrow 12 miles
- Claygate 0 miles
- Wimbledon miles
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Private garden
- Walk on Balcony
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Rooftop Terrace
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Private patio
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Zip and link beds
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Docking station
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Nutrition extraction: Fruit Blender
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Intercom system
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Stylish and vibrant, these serviced apartments in Hampton are designed to suit the requirements of both extended stay and short stay guests.
This stunning Edwardian property contains two large 3 bedroom family apartments. Both have private gardens and off street parking and are equipped and furnished to the highest standard. Springfield, the ground floor property has direct access onto a large private garden and we do accept pets into this property. The Terrace is a split level apartment with a private balcony and stunning views over the countryside, also benefiting from a private garden.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.