The Old Station Apartments No. 1
The property is a 5-minute walk from the Cliffs Pavillion. Enjoy live performances and dining with lovely views of the city. Summers are perfect, with a 2-minute walk to the beach. Every convenience you need is easily accessible. When you want to step out, access to shopping, dining & work couldn't be easier. Walk the stretch of Hamlet Court and be welcomed by shops.
- London Southend Airport miles
- Westcliff on Sea Train Station miles
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Private garden
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Electrical safety check
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.