Eton is set on the banks of the Thames river opposite Windsor and is famous for Eton College where many royals including William and Harry were schooled. A charming town full of history.
- Heathrow 8 miles
- Gatwick 40 miles
- Windsor & Eton Riverside 0.2 miles
- Windsor Central 0.4 miles
- Windsor Coach Station 0.5 miles
- Minimum stay: 14 nights
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Rooftop Terrace
- Underfloor heating
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Wireless public internet
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Private patio
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Freeview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
A fabulous townhouse in the heart of Eton with views across the river to Windsor Castle. Set over three floors with stairs up the the townhouse, this is a two bedroom, two bathroom accommodation with a bonus sofa bed room on the top floor which has a decked balcony and seating area. Full kitchen. Large living / dining room. Off road parkign for one small vehicle. Central Eton.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.