Farnborough is located in Blackwater valley, covering parts of Hampshire, Surrey and Berkshire. The town offers a rural lifestyle with river paths and lakes having a range of water sports, country walks, and bike rides. Nevertheless, this is also a lively town centre that offers a great range of shops, bars, pubs, local leisure centre and cinemas.
This small town is surrounded by Scots pine woodlands and is best known for its biennial international air shows when thousands of people come and visit. The closeness of the motorway and direct rail links means London is only an hour away.
The apartments are located between two stations; Farnborough station and North Camp station.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||£100||£95||£90||£85||£80|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||£120||£115||£110||£105||£100|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||£110||£105||£100||£95||£90|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Heathrow Airport miles
- North Camp miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bike storage
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Balcony's on ground floor are accessible by the public
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
These beautifully decorated serviced apartments in Farnborough are designed to suit the requirements of both extended stay and short stay guests, be it for leisure or for business. An extension and renovation of an old hotel, restored to its former glory with high ceilings and wooden framed windows, if you’re looking for an easily accessible and well-equipped base to explore and enjoy Farnborough, look no further.
These stylish apartments boast contemporary and stunning interiors, ranging from 1 bedroom to 2 bedroom apartments. Some also include the option of an idyllic balcony with a relaxing, rewarding view. Equipped with 43” smart TVs, super-fast Wi-Fi, complimentary parking (please request as subject to availability) and bike storage, you’ll be able to settle in for a comfortable stay with ample entertainment.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
14 days for bookings less then 30 days.
30 days for bookings more then 30 days.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.