Frankfurt Main Station Apartment
Here in Frankfurt‘s red-light district, many contrasts meet in the narrowest of spaces: You’ll find floozies, hipsters and bankers, cheap shops and internationally trendy bars, sex shops and cool, unmarked clubs in backyards or on rooftops as well as people from all over the world.
But it is exactly this kind of melting pot that makes the neighborhood so attractive.
- Frankfurt Airport 8.75miles
- Frankfurt (Main) Hauptbahnhof 0.25 miles
- Alte Oper 0.62 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
In our house, you do not only profit from first-class full-service around your apartment, but also from a concierge service on-site. Our designer lounge on the ground floor invites you to work, network or simply relax. Another highlight is the use of the CoWorking space at our location in the European quarter, which is for you free of charge.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.