Rue des Noirettes Serviced Apartment, Rive Gauche
Geneva is the second-most populous city in Switzerland, lying at the southern tip of expansive Lac Léman (Lake Geneva).
A green and familial neighbourhood surrounded by parks, the sleek and elegant district incorporates private schools and international companies to give key amenities and attention to residents an tourists. The city centre is easily and rapidly accessible by public transportation and 10 minutes by car from the airport.
- Geneva Airport 10.25 miles
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Security deposit required
- Wooden flooring
- Walk on Balcony
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc) - One time: Yes (One time)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Lavish and modern, this is the ideal apartment to enjoy the many delights of Geneva.
Enjoy the comfort of a large and luminous 2-bedroom furnished apartment in Lancy. Entirely renovated, it offers a fully equipped kitchen, large living room, 2 bedrooms and a balcony with a view. A basement and a parking spot are also included for extra convenience through short andn long term stays in the city.
- 90 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 90 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 81 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.