The Space in Apartment 1
At Address Apartments we realise that luxury is an essential element in the story of your stay. AND IT SHOULD BE AFFORDABLE!
Whether travelling for work, holiday or getaway- we are perfect for you!
From booking to being here, from cleanliness to comfort, from your needs to our service, our aim is to provide luxury at every turn. Our family-built apartments have detail and opulence in every nook and cranny. Built with love, care and workmanship, we open our doors and welcome you. We take pleasure in what we do and we welcome you!
- Security deposit's required
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Underfloor heating
- Wireless public internet
- Tenancy agreement required
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- First aid kit
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
** Free secure gated parking **
** Your unique coded access **
** Free Wi-Fi **
** Underfloor Heating **
** Biggest Showers in Kent **
** Professional Cleaning **
** Luxury modern design **
** Fully-equipped Kitchen **
**Fresh Linen & Towels**
**Are you a business traveller? Contractor? Or here for a family getaway? We offer long term bookings for discounted price – get in touch**
*STRICTLY No Parties*
Guest Access for Apartment 1
A free dedicated car space in our private secure gated car park. Keyless entry, with your booking a unique code is generated for you. Checkin instructions are sent 24-hours pre-arrival with all the information you need.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.