Excellent location if you are travelling in North Kent and want reliable connections to London - perfect for tourist and business stays.
Close enough to enjoy the restaurants, cafes and bars and away enough to rest comfortably. The Historic Dockyard is minutes away by car, full of bars and an outlet centre.
- London City Airport 33miles
- London Gatwick 43 miles
- Gillingham 0.2 miles
- Gillingham Bus 0.2 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Fans in Apartment
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Communal lounge
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Emergency Lighting
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
This is a stunning modern apartment in Gillingham, the heart of Medway.
The apartment is situated a walk away from the high street. The whole apartment is spacious and comfortable- fitted with a flat-screen TV with Netflix, free Wi-Fi, a washing machine and ironing equipment. Bed linen and towels are provided, as well as essential amenities in the kitchen and bathroom.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.