The largest town in the borough and unitary authority of Thurrock in Essex, Grays is
With the apartment in a brilliant location near the Thames, 10 minutes from Lakeside Shopping Centre and a 5 minutes walk from the Grays City Centre, the area is exceptional and more than convenient for business and leisure travellers that want to be near it all throughout their stay.
You are 5 minutes from the train station, making local connections easy.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||£120||£115|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London City Airport 16.9miles
- Heathrow Airport 35 miles
- Grays Station 0.2 miles
- Tilbury Station 1 miles
- Chafford Hundred miles
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Hypnos mattresses
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Smoke alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
- Automatic fire doors
Situated in Grays, Essex, just a short 5 minutes walk from the station and high street, this apartment puts you in the centre of it all.
The apartment overlooks the Thames and is a stone's throw from Grays Beach Riverside Park. Along with free parking on the premises, the apartment comes with a balcony overlooking the Thames River and a beautiful view. The apartment is spacious and convenient and you will have the entire apartment to yourself.
Contact our reservations team now to book your stay.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.