A prosperous metropolis, Guangzhou is one of the most popular tourist destinations in China. Showcasing modern China and many unique sides of the world’s most enigmatic travel destinations, this place is always buzzing with activities and tourists.
Guangzhou is the third-largest city in China after Shanghai and Beijing. With endless cultural attractions, huge entertainment complexes, sprawling parks, and some of the best fine dining experiences, Guangzhou is a city that has something to offer to every traveler. The Squa.re has an expansive inventory of award-winning serviced apartments in Guangzhou that are apt for both leisure and corporate travelers.
Fully furnished rent apartments in Guangzhou offering an array of amenities to serve both short and long travel stays. Separate bedrooms with attached bathrooms, a kitchen and dining area with a spacious living room which give you an ultimate comfort and privacy. There is a flat-screen TV, a high-speed WiFi connection, and a fully modular kitchen with all modern appliances, these homes are designed as per our guests’ requirements.
Furnished apartments in Guangzhou are one of the most preferred stay options worldwide, no matter if you are traveling for a week or month, or more. For someone who is moving to a new city to study or for a job, staying in a serviced apartment allows them to stay in a furnished home without buying or carrying a lot of stuff. Even if you are traveling to a new city just for a business event or short-term project, you can book a serviced apartment for a short duration as well, as per your requirement.
These serviced apartments are loaded with amenities that you get in a five-star hotel and much more. From a kitchen with dishwasher, chimney, hob, refrigerator, microwave, and coffee-maker to a separate dining area with dining table and chairs; a cozy bedroom with comfortable bed and premier linen, a spacious cupboard, bedside table, and an attached bathroom with all required toiletries; and a well-furnished living room with couches and large-screen TV, you get it all.
The best part of a serviced apartment is that you do not have to go through all the hassles of renting a place or paying agent commissions. You can easily search from our huge inventory of serviced apartments located in each part of the world and book your stay with us.
One of the most important business hubs, a port city, and a financial center, Guangzhou is a common travel destination for corporate travelers. If you are traveling to this city for an event or business meeting or moving here for a career, our corporate housing in Guangzhou will be most suitable for you. Spacious well-furnished apartments with all amenities, complimentary WiFi, and a well-equipped kitchen, your every need and requirement are taken care of to provide you a fruitful trip and staying experience.
Traveling to a new place for a short duration means buying or carrying a lot of stuff or managing without it. Staying in a hotel room means eating out every day and staying within a small room during your stay. Well, if you decide to stay at one of the short term rent apartments in Guangzhou you will be able to stay as comfortable as you can be at your home. Fully furnished with all modern amenities, appliances, WiFi connectivity, flat-screen TV, and much more, these apartments are apt for your short vacations.
Traveling to a new city with family means the safety, security, and amenities have to be top-notch. Who wants to compromise on anything when we travel with our loved ones. The Squa.re has spacious holiday apartments in Guangzhou that are apt to give you privacy, safety, and comfort. With a fully equipped kitchen, separate bedrooms with attached bathrooms, TV, entertainment system, and more, you can have a peaceful staying experience in our serviced apartments in Guangzhou.
There are plenty of options when it comes to where to stay in Guangzhou. However, there can be a huge variation in quality and pricing, so it’s advisable to book through a trusted platform. If you are looking for a place to rent for a long duration or just for a week, our corporate housing in Guangzhou could be the perfect solution for you, as these offer a home-like environment, a higher degree of privacy, and all the other amenities you need. There are also additional amenities like a meeting room access, swimming pool, or gym memberships, concierge services, and much more.
Showing 1-7 of 7 apartment buildings (1,464 apartments)
Guangzhou is a city that not only boasts stunning modern architecture, but it has also earned the nickname of “the Flower City”, thanks to its stunning array of parks and gardens, many of which have events and festivals throughout the year.Here are some facts about Guangzhou:
Guangzhou is a popular tourist and business center in China. The cost of living in Guangzhou can vary depending on your lifestyle and the place where you are going to stay. Consumer prices in Guangzhou are 58.72% lower than in New York and 52.56% lower than in London.
If you are planning to travel to this thriving metropolis, here are some tips that might help you:
Guangzhou has a diverse range of attractions and activities to see and do. From ancient artifacts to riding roller coasters, or taking part in extreme sports, this modern city has something to offer everyone. If you are looking to explore more cultural pursuits, there are numerous museums and exhibitions charting thousands of years of Chinese history.
Here are some of the most popular things to do in Guangzhou:
Here are some of the free things to do in Guangzhou:
Here are some of the romantic attractions in Guangzhou:
Here are some of the most family-friendly things to do in Guangzhou:
Here are some of the unusual things to do in Guangzhou:
Guangzhou offers a huge amount of attractions, both modern and historic. No matter if you are traveling for a short or long duration, Guangzhou offers endless attractions and ways to experience one of China’s most popular regions. A few of the popular tourist places are:
1. Canton Tower: One of the most popular landmarks of Guangzhou, the Canton Tower is a 600 meters high building that illuminates colorful lights in the evening.
2. Samian Island: Separated from the mainland through a small canal, Shamian Island is a historical location in Guangzhou. This place was an important port for foreign trade and looks like a small European town in the middle of China.
3. Guangdong Museum: If you wish to learn more about the history and culture of Guangzhou, Guangdong Museum is the place for you. Built next to Huacheng Square, you can explore the exhibits from Guangdong History and Culture to the Natural Resources of Guangdong.
4. Baiyun Mountain: Consisting of 30 mountain peaks, this area is a beautiful tourist destination near Guangzhou. You can escape the bustling city life and breathe in some fresh air here. There are cable car rides and other activities as well to explore.
5. Pearl River: One of the best places for sunset views, there are hop-on cruise ships, which can give you a nighttime scenery of the city. This cruise is a must-do activity in Guangzhou.
Guangzhou offers a diverse and intriguing selection of places to eat. From local to global cuisines on offer, there are so many restaurants, bars, and cafes in Guangzhou that you get spoilt with choices.
1. Panxi Restaurant: Established in 1947, this restaurant is situated by Liwan Lake. Panxi Restaurant is one of a very few famous old-fashioned garden-style restaurants that offer the ideal Cantonese dining experience.
2. Jiang by Chef Fei: A high-class dine-in serving modern Chinese cuisine, this place has traditional Cantonese dishes with simple, seasonal ingredients and a lot of creative touches.
3. La Seine: This premiere French restaurant offers authentic nouvelle cuisine with a peaceful cozy experience. Located on the banks of the Pearl this is a great place for a romantic dinner.
4. Tang Yuan: Grand decor with classical Chinese style, their signature dish roast pigeon is a must-try here. You can also have your dinner on one of the dinner boats, which is a unique experience you get here.
5. Le Lutece: Located on the 105th floor of the magnificent Canton Tower, this is a revolving restaurant that offers spectacular panoramic views of Guangzhou. Serving classic French dishes, this restaurant is a one-of-a-kind experience you must explore when in Guangzhou.
If you are in for street food, this is definitely a place for you. There are multiple street food markets serving delicious local cuisine in Guangzhou. A few of the popular places are:
There is a huge variety of options when it comes to shopping in Guangzhou. With several shopping malls and plazas throughout the city, this place is one of the most popular shopping destinations in China. A few of the popular shopping places in Guangzhou are:
Guangzhou has an extensive public transport network that makes navigating the city a breeze. A metro system connects the city center to the outer suburbs, whilst bus services operate to all the major areas of the city, as well as out to the suburbs and satellite towns. A smart card can be used to pay for multiple fares. For longer journeys, especially to other cities in the region such as Foshan and Dongguan, the over-ground railway system offers fast and reliable services.
The best time to visit Guangzhou is spring and autumn. During April, May, October, and November, traveling to the city is more comfortable without any interruption of typhoons. You can also visit during the Spring Festival in January as this place looks beautiful with flowers everywhere.
Our 7 serviced apartments in are rated 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews