The property is on a peaceful street just five minutes walk to Hertford East Station with a direct line to London Liverpool Street in 45 minutes. Hertford North Station is a 15-minute walk with a 45-minute direct line to London Kings Cross.
The county town of Hertford is a few minute walks and boasts over 40 bars, coffee shops and restaurants. Including the award-winning Lussmanns. Greek, Indian, Thai, Chinese, Japanese, Italian every taste is catered for. There are many small independent shops and a Saturday market. All the major food stores are within walking distance including independent health food shops.
Historic Hertford Castle, Hartham Park, river walks, yoga, art studios and cycling are all on the doorstep. Hertford Corn Exchange hosts regular gigs and events. Hertford is ideally placed to visit Hatfield House, Knebworth, Audley End, The Henry Moore Foundation, Cambridge, Sawbridgeworth and beautiful Hertfordshire pubs and villages.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: External car parking
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- First aid kit
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Relax with your family, friends and colleagues at this peaceful place to stay. The 3 bedrooms are very comfortable and the kitchen is fully equipped. You will have access to free Wi-Fi, tea & coffee, Netflix, Now TV and parking.
Enjoy and stay comfortably in a homely and peaceful 3 bedroom townhouse in Hertford.
- Entire three storeys townhouse
- Three comfortable bedrooms
- Two full bathroom
- One fully equipped kitchen
- One living room with Netflix and NOW TV
- Free WiFi internet in the entire apartment
Relax and have a good sleep with BookedUK.
- Room 1: Super King size bed
- Room 2: Two single size bed
- Room 3: Super King size bed
- High-quality bed linens are all provided
Take a nice bath in a fresh bathroom.
- Two full bathroom consists of a shower, toilet, sink, and mirror.
- Bath Towels and toiletries are provided
Be your own chef and master the art of cooking with our fully-equipped kitchen.
- Dining table for 6 guests
- Refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, oven, stove
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.