Gloucester Rd. Suites, Causeway Bay
When staying in Hong Kong, this is where you need to be if you love a more adventurous or faster pace of life.
Causeway Bay is Hong Kong’s energetic retail heart. Luxury malls, department stores and boutiques pack its western end, while bargain hunters roam the Jardine’s Crescent street market. Numerous dining options, from upscale restaurants to street-food stalls, dot the area. All in all, you will discover that the area is one of the most perfect places to enjoy the many good times that Hong Kong delivers in spades.
Causeway Bay is the nearest MRT station that will get you to where you need to be in the big city.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Hong Kong International airport 20.69miles
- MRT Causeway Bay .218 miles
- MRT Causway Bay 0.21 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
Modern and relaxing, this serviced apartment offers business and leisure travellers with all they need to experience the many delights of Hong Kong.
Located within Causeway Bay, this beautiful apartment is designed to suit the requirements of extended stays due to the proximity to luxury malls, department stores and boutiques and close to MRT station. This building contains studio and 2 Bedroom apartments. The living space features like aircon, TV, whilst the kitchen contains all the necessary appliances and amenities for self-contained living. The bedroom contains flat screen TV with free Wi-Fi and the bathroom features with toiletries.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have regarding Hong Kong serviced apartments.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.