Paterson Street II Apartments, Causeway Bay
If you need a faster and more adventurous way to experience the many delights of Hong Kong, then this is where you stay throughout your trip. It has all the shops and goods you need to enjoy yourself.
Causeway Bay is Hong Kong’s energetic retail heart. Luxury malls, department stores and boutiques pack its western end, while bargain hunters roam the Jardine’s Crescent street market. Numerous dining options, from upscale restaurants to street-food stalls, dot the area. All in all, you will discover that the area is one of the most perfect places to enjoy the many good times that Hong Kong delivers in spades.
Causeway Bay is the nearest MRT station. You'll have ample access to the sights and attractions of the city.
- Hong Kong International airport 25.35miles
- MRT Causeway Bay .18 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Lift access
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke alarms
Comfortable and sleek, this serviced apartment offers business and leisure travellers with all they need to experience the many delights of Hong Kong. The area and apartment have all the features you need for a splendid trip.
Situated within Causeway Bay, this beautiful apartment is designed to suit the requirements of extended stays due to the proximity to luxury malls, department stores and boutiques and close to MRT station. This building contains studio apartments. The living space features like aircon, TV, whilst the kitchen contains all the necessary appliances and amenities for self-contained living. The bedroom contains flat screen TV with free Wi-Fi and the bathroom features with toiletries. Finally, a lift grants easy access to the apartment for those that require it for comfort and convenience.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have regarding Hong Kong serviced apartments.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.