Paterson Street Suites, Causeway Bay
Hub of technological innovation and creativity, Causeway Bay is home to the headquarters of Google, Alibaba and LinkedIn. As such, the area is popular with both young professionals and tourists. Causeway Bay is well connected to Hong Kong, with the Causeway Bay MTR Station serving the area. Hong Kong Tramways, the bus and taxis also service the area.
Due to the demographics of the local population, the district possesses ample evening entertainment options. From traditional to modern restaurants, from pulsating nightclubs to chic bars, Causeway Bay is a perfect place to get acquainted with the Hong Kong’s diverse entertainment options.
Times Square and Hysan Place offer keen shoppers the ideal place to indulge in some retail therapy. Despite its proximity to central Hong Kong, Causeway Bay features several green spaces- most notably Victoria Park.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Paterson St Studio||N/A||N/A||N/A||HK$734||HK$734|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Hong Kong International Airpot 25miles
- Causeway Bay Station 0.1 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Tenancy agreement required
- Business centre
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Gym: Access to local gym with discount
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
Paterson street suites is located in the heart of Causeway Bay, the cosmopolitan centre of Hong Kong, these fully furnished serviced apartments provide a serene retreat from Hong Kong’s perpetual hustle and bustle. Causeway Bay serviced apartments are popular with tourists and full time residents alike, is an ideal base for business and leisure travelers seeking extended stay accommodation in the city.
These stylish studio apartments are defined by contemporary furnishings and natural light. With views of Causeway Bay, the large windows illuminate the apartment, while tasteful modern art provides the room with character. The living space/bedroom features a home entertainment system, a comfortable bed lined with exquisite linen, ample storage space and a work space. The kitchen contains all the necessary appliances and utilities for self-catered living, while the bathroom features both bathing and showering facilities.
Each apartment comes with complimentary Wi-Fi, a concierge service, regular housekeeping, a parking space, access to a gym, essential toiletries and 24 hour security.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.