Tai Kok Tsui Serviced Apartments, Kowloon
This apartment in Kowloon is located right in the heart of Tai Kok Tsui, For residents who are working in Central or Kowloon or studying at Hong Kong polytechnic university, Baptist university and city university, these serviced apartments should be one of the best choices.
Even for those who are required to travel to other districts. We are still within an accessible reach of public transport, for example, MTR and buses, fine dining in SOHO and shopping hubs in Causeway Bay.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||HK$900||HK$900|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Hong Kong International Airport 20.5miles
- MRT Olympic Station 1.3 miles
- MRT Olympic Station 1.3 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Tenancy agreement required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
These serviced apartments offer business and leisure travellers all they need to experience the many delights of Hong Kong.
Located within Kowloon, these beautiful 2 bedroom apartments in Hong Kong are designed to suit the requirements of extended stays due to the proximity to luxury malls, department stores and boutiques and close to MRT station. The living space features like aircon, TV, whilst the kitchen contains all the necessary appliances and amenities for self-contained living.
The bedroom contains includes bedding as well as a table for working.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.