Tung Choi Street Apartments
The crowded streets are full of shops - one of the major areas for shopping in Hong Kong with genuine branded products for your to enjoy your time with your family as well as loved ones. Street food like small booths and carts can be found on every street and every alley - so food-wise it's a place to reckon with.
Restaurants, bars, coffee shops and "eateries" are present in the vicinity of the apartment in Kowloon.
- Hong Kong International Airport 20 miles
- Mong Kok MTR Station 0.3 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Walk on Balcony
- Tenancy agreement required
- Wireless public internet
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
This modern and chic studio apartment in Hong Kong is situated at Tung Choi Street in the Mong Kok area. The studio has an area of 160 square feet which is spacious enough for a longer duration of stay.
The studio apartment is fully furnished and equipped with premium amenities. There is a double size bed that is highly comfortable keeping small details in mind. You can cook fresh and delicious meals for your loved ones and family and most importantly yourself while you stay in watching Netflix in your apartment.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.