Fore Hamlet - Waterfront Area
This apartment is located just a few minutes stroll from the vibrant Ipswich Waterfront. This means that you'll have some great views that will take your breath away every morning.
Ipswich is in a prime location in East Anglia due to its close proximity to public transport and because it is close to all sorts of big attractions that appeal to both tourists and locals alike. The surrounding area is beautiful and gives you the right mix of city life and suburban living. You'll have so many atrtactions to do that you won't know how to spend your time. Being close to the city of London means you'll have even more ways to spend your time; swimming through history and culture in one big stroke. With all this and more, you'll have the perfect commuter town to stay in throughout your trip.
From the apartments, the closest train station is Ipswich. You can get to some big attractions on the train.
- Stansted 60miles
- Southend 60 miles
- Ipswich 2 miles
- Ipswich Cardinal Park 2 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Rooftop Terrace
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television package: Freview
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
Elegant and stylish, these serviced apartments in Ipswich offer business and leisure travellers with all they need to enjoy short or extended stays.
This fully furnished apartment is the perfect way to enjoy open plan living, with quirky elements of decor and a nod towards the maritime element of the boat shaped building. Views down the river can be found sitting in the lounge, relaxing on the balcony or lazing in bed. Secure and private, the apartment is located on its own on the top 5th floor with private lift access via a key, gated access to the covered generous car parking space and secured front entrance. This apartment has all of the amenities expected to be able to arrive with just a toothbrush.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.