Ascott Tahlia Jeddah
A city in Saudi Arabia, Jeddah is another highlight for business and leisure travellers who adore the Middle East.
The apartments offer great accessibility to upscale restaurants, trendy fashions, several music and technology companies based nearby in Jeddah's finest residential district. All in all, any traveller can find much that appeals to them in this exceptional hub of culture and business.
Transport facilities are all over the city so you’ll be fine getting around Jeddah.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Executive||ROR||ROR||SAR770||SAR596||SAR585|
|1 Bedroom Penthouse||ROR||ROR||ROR||ROR||ROR|
|2 Bedroom Executive||ROR||ROR||SAR1174||SAR708||SAR698|
|2 Bedroom Penthouse||ROR||ROR||ROR||ROR||ROR|
|3 Bedroom Penthouse||ROR||ROR||ROR||ROR||ROR|
|3 Bedroom Executive||ROR||ROR||SAR1701||SAR822||SAR810|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- King Abdul Aziz International Airport 15.7miles
- Jeddah Central Station 7.6 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Maid services: Six times a week
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Business centre
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Onsite restaurant
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- MPS docking station
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Smoke alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Onsite security
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Sleek and elegant, these serviced apartments in Jeddah come with all the many features that travellers love.
Situated in the heart of Jeddah along Tahlia Street, the city's main commercial avenue, it’s an ideal location for city living where residents will have easy access to many multinational companies, fashion boutiques, restaurants and cafes. Inside the apartments, amenities include Wi-Fi, fully equipped kitchen, flat screen TV, gym and a swimming pool.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.