Jalan Sultan Ismail Apartments
Kampung Baru is a place filled with traditional wooden Malay houses raised up on concrete stilts and quiet streets with hardly any traffic. A great place to explore if you are looking for authentic Malay street food. The tall coconut trees, fragrant frangipani, bougainvillaea, banana and papaya plants sit alongside chickens and dozens of street-food stalls. Lively weekly night market sells clothes and handicrafts, while nearby Chow Kit Market is known for produce, spices and textiles This is off the beaten path, giving you an opportunity to explore a quiet rural Malay life. The nearest tram station is Dang Wangi which is within 10 minutes walk and Kuala Lumpur International Airport which is 50 minutes drive.
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport 37 miles
- Dang Wangi Tram Station 0.34 miles
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Maid services: Three times a week
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Safety Deposit Box
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Onsite security
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- Emergency Lighting
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Facilities such as printer & scanners
- High speed broadband connection
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Fire extinguishers
Jalan Sultan Ismail Apartments combine the service level of a top-of-the-line hotel with the homey feel of high-end luxury apartments in Kuala Lumpur, giving you premium serviced apartments, truly the best of both worlds. You get to choose from a collection of different types of apartments to see what will fill your needs best. The one-bedroom apartments have a clean design and come with a separate living area and bedroom for more privacy. The bedrooms come with a king-size bed, walk-in wardrobe, an en-suite bathroom with a standing shower and some even with a separate study room. The living room has a sofa, coffee table and TV. The kitchen and dining hall are further down. Well equipped, the kitchenette is equipped with a stove, microwave oven, cooking utensils and refrigerator.
In the apartment, you also get free Wi-Fi, a hairdryer and premium bathroom amenities, a safe box, washing machine, iron and ironing board.
On the property, you can access the gymnasium, swimming pool and children's wading pool.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.