Greestone Terrace is situated within the heart of Lincoln City Centre just a stones throw away from Lincoln Cathedral. The Cathedral Quarter is the most sought after location in Lincoln due to its beautiful architecture, numerous historical accolades and breathe taking views of the city.
Lincoln is 550 yards from the holiday home, while Grimsby is 29.8 miles from the property.
The nearest airport is Humberside Airport, 25.5 miles from Greestone Terrace.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Humberside 25.5miles
- Doncaster 26 miles
- Lincoln 1 miles
- Hykeham 5.5 miles
- Lincoln Central Bus Station 0.6 miles
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Car parking: External car parking
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Private patio
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Private lounge
- Onsite bar
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
Greestone Terrace is a prestigious property with Georgian heritage and enviable views. It is thought to date back to the 16th century , altered mid to late 17th century and re-fronted in its current elevations in the 18th century.
It has four large double bedrooms and an additional single room that leads off one of the doubles. The main bathroom is grand and allows a large space for guests to relax in the Georgian style bath or large rainfall shower. In addition, there is a small bathroom on the top floor with a bath and shower as well as a toilet on the middle floor. There is a dining space within the kitchen designed to be used as a breakfast area and a substantially sized dining table within the main dining room along with a comfortable seating area.
On the top floor is a bar with a smart television for guests to enjoy. Two of the bedrooms also come with smart tvs.
Outside there is a large garden with a tremendous wooden garden table, handcrafted from the roof timbers of the landlords old horse stables, that seats 14 people.
At the bottom of the garden is a small amphitheatre, with a fire pit and a supply of logs if guests wish to sit out in the evening.
Additional packages available for guests:
- A fully stocked bar
- Come dine with us - includes a personal chef, dinner service and champagne
- A BBQ package includes locally sourced venison.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.