The Brew House
Lincoln is an ideal destination for a city break: offering an experience rich in history combined with independent boutique shopping, great arts and culture and a wealth of places to eat and drink.
The city is easily walkable for visitors with good mobility - the main shopping and tourist area stretches from St Marks Shopping centre in the south up to the Cathedral Quarter - known locally as 'Uphill'.
Steep Hill, voted Britain's Great Street, connects 'downhill' and 'uphill' Lincoln. Yes, it is steep as its name suggests, but well worth the walk!
The city is surrounded by beautiful countryside ready to be explored with walks and cycle routes, where you'll find quaint market towns, beautiful scenery, and aviation history.
- Doncaster 33 miles
- East Midlands 53 miles
- Lincoln Central 1 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Bathtub or Shower
- Alarm clock
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Bedside table
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Electrical safety check
The Brew House has many unique Georgian features such as the original sink and fireplace in the kitchen. The living area is bright and spacious and surrounded by garden views, there is a small conservatory dining area to give the feel of outside dining. A quirky winding staircase leads up to the mezzanine bedroom which itself has lots of character with the original Brew House Beams. There is a small garden to the back with a seating area and stairs leading to a viewing platform where you can soak up the vast views of the city and surrounding countryside, from here there is a slide down for children to enjoy.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.