Amoreiras Garden House Serviced Apartment, Marques...
Situated in Lisbon, this apartment will more than deliver for any corporate or leisure traveller that’s in the city for a short or extended stay.
One of the busiest areas of Lisbon, the Marques de Pombal neighborhood is home to many international students and is the city’s business and financial centre. It’s also at the very centre of the city and a transportation hub, giving you easy access to the rest of Lisbon. This area has a cosmopolitan, chic vibe, with a fascinating blend of modern and ancient architecture. Home to one of the largest gardens in Lisbon, the Parque Eduardo VII, you’ll also find an interesting greenhouse built in the 1930s that houses flowers and trees from all over the world. Quaint old-world squares and multi-ethnic restaurants will make your stay in Marques de Pombal a pleasure.
As always, Lisbon has more than enough transport networks to get you around the great city.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||€250||€250||€250||€250||€250|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Lisbon Portela Airport 5.75miles
- Marques de Pombal 0.1 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
Stylish and sleek, this serviced apartment in Lisbon delivers all that business and leisure travellers require for any length of stay.
Located in the bustling Marques de Pombal neighbourhood, the 2-bedroom Amoreiras Garden House vacation apartment puts you in the heart of Lisbon. Inspired by Lisbon’s rich history, this is a charming, funky space. A cast-iron fireplace and whimsical wall decor give the apartment vintage flair. The kitchen is fully equipped for all your cooking needs, and the two plush bedrooms are comfy and inviting. Premium amenities include free Wi-Fi, cable TV, luxury toiletries, hotel beds and linens, and a Nespresso machine. Perfect for families who want to explore the city, this apartment will make your trip unforgettable.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.