Costa do Castelo Serviced Apartment, Castelo
With centuries of history and magnificent views above the Tejo River, the Castelo district will give you a taste of traditional Portuguese culture.
The local population is a mixture of old and young, with many residents whose families have been in the neighbourhood for generations. Many tourists are attracted to the area’s hilltop vistas, preservation projects, and open spaces. There are plenty of quaint bars and authentic restaurants, and you’ll find two elevators that take you to the hilltop. Quiet and off-the-beaten-path, it maintains a charming vibe that adventurous sightseers will love.
Traditional restaurants and bars abound, and public transportation is nearby.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||€150||€150||€150||€150||€150|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Lisbon Portela Airport 4.6miles
- Praça da Figueira Tram 0.8 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
In the shadow of one of Lisbon's best-known landmarks, the medieval Castelo de São Jorge citadel, this 2-bedroom serviced apartment will sweep you off your feet.
This apartment comes with rustic charm as well as bold prints and vintage wall art that livens up the living space, while wooden floors add a touch of elegance. With its two generously-proportioned double bedrooms and a sofa bed, the apartment can accommodate five guests, and the fully equipped kitchen makes home cooking easy. Premium amenities include free Wi-Fi, a terrace, cable TV, luxury toiletries, hotel beds and linens, and a Nespresso machine.
Lovely and spacious, this apartment is perfect for any trip.
Guests receive a full refund upon cancellation more than 14 days prior to the check-in date. In the case of cancellations or changes in booking within 14 days of the check-in date, no full or partial refund will be granted.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.