Faria Serviced Apartment
Lisbon is the coastal and mountainous capital of Portugal. From the imposing São Jorge Castle, the view takes in the pastel-colored buildings of the old city, the Tagus Estuary and the 25 de Abril Bridge. Nearby, the National Tile Museum exhibits 5 centuries of decorative tiles. On the outskirts of Lisbon are a number of Atlantic beaches, from Cascais to Estoril.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Security deposit's required
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- En-suite bathrooms
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Centrally located to enjoy everything the city has to offer. This apartment can sleep up to 4 people comfortably. It's perfect for friends who wish to explore the hip LX Factory, the popular Belém area and further. Enjoy! Fitted with a comfy sofa, unwind in the living room after a busy day of exploring the city. The flat also has multiple windows throughout the space, allowing you to enjoy the sunlight and city movement from the comfort of your home! Also, the home has state-of-the art electric blinds operated by a simple switch for privacy. The adjoining kitchen is fully equipped with essential cookware and cutleries that you will need to whip up a delicious meal.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.