These apartments are right in the heart of the City not far from Moorfields train station.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Liverpool 10miles
- Manchester 33 miles
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Walk on Balcony
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Wooden flooring
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Freeview
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Vacuum cleaner
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency Lighting
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
This fantastic two-bedroom flat is perfect accommodation Liverpool. Whether for a city break or a longer stay for work or leisure. With more space and privacy than a hotel room but without blowing the budget, the apartment offers great flexibility. This property is professionally managed and all bed linens and towels are provided. As well as a smart TV, WiFi and an allocated parking space. You have full use of the modern kitchen, which has been equipped with everything you need for a comfortable stay.
Once you step outside, you will be in the city centre in a matter of minutes, where you can explore Liverpool’s buzzing bars, restaurants and cultural attractions. Rail links are also close by, with easy access to North Wales, Chester and Manchester.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.