Serviced Apartments Church End
Top Serviced Apartments in Church End
Church End is one of the prettiest areas to live in London. It has the quaintness and authenticity of a charming village with large homes and abundant character. The residents here are welcoming while pricey real estate and amazing gardens make it natural to see soaring demand for serviced apartments Church End. Roads like Dollis Avenue, Hendon Avenue and St Mary’s Avenue define the locality with their wonderful architecture and tranquility. The area is often called Finchley Central and lies within the Barnet borough of London. There is the Finchley Central Underground station, an old church and many other attractions.
Top Serviced Apartments in Church End:
- West Finchley
Opting for our serviced apartments Church End will be a good decision on your part. We offer units that cater to all needs while getting facilities like free Wi-Fi, cozy bedrooms and well-equipped kitchens for cooking delicious personal meals.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in London
- How many serviced apartments are available for booking in Church End London ?
There are over 1 serviced apartments in Church End London with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
- What are the most popular luxury serviced apartments in Church End London?
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in Church End London are West Finchley.
- What is the price range of serviced apartments available in Church End London?
Prices start from £75 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price. Book Now .
- What offers are currently available for booking serviced apartments in Church End London on TheSqua.re?
To see a selection of Church End London offers, please visit our offers and coupon page .
- How do I search for the best serviced apartments in Church End London on TheSqua.re?
Choose a part of Church End London you want to visit and search for the perfect stay for you using our easy search tool. Begin your search here .
- Do Church End London serviced apartments provide breakfast, gym & other extra services?
Some of the apartment buildings in Church End London will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
- Can I have guests in a Church End London serviced apartment?
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Church End London.
- Why is staying in a serviced apartment in Church End London better than a hotel?
Serviced apartments in Church End London have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here.
You may also be interested in
Where to Stay in Church End
You should ideally look for serviced apartments Church End in places which are quiet and well connected. These include West Finchley and even areas like St Mary’s Avenue, Hendon Avenue and Dollis Avenue. Regent Park Road is another major draw along with the North Circular Road and the Ballards Lane. People also prefer Nether Street and Long Lane.
Facts About Church End
Church End or Finchley Central lies within the Barnet borough and it is known for its Finchley Central Underground Station along with an ancient church. Here are some interesting facts about this locality:
- St Mary’s Church been the core of this settlement for more than 800 years and it retains portions going back to the 15th century.
- There is a retail district covering Ballards Lane and Regents Park Road towards the northern part of the region. This has a shopping parade reminiscent of Edwardian and Victorian times in tandem with contemporary stores like Tesco and Sainsbury’s.
- Victoria Park hosts the Finchley Carnival, one of the biggest annual fairs held in July. It goes back to 1905. This park has its own clubhouse, lawn bowls and croquet club.
- Noted institutions like Avenue House (built in the year 1859) and the Jewish cultural centre, i.e. the Sternberg Centre, are landmarks in the area. The former is now home to the Finchley Society. Avenue House was home to Henry Inky Stephens, son to the famous Dr Henry Stephens, the founder of the Stephens Ink Company, the first ones to produce Blue-Black Writing Fluid in the year 1832.
- The Stephen Collection museum was created to commemorate both the family and this major invention alike.
- Avenue House was left by Stephens to the people of the area when he died in 1918. This property covers 10 acres of immaculately landscaped gardens and parklands.
Weather in Church End
The weather in Church End comprises of comfortable and shorter summers along with longer, cold and cloudy winters. The best time to visit is between late June and early September.