Serviced Apartments Clapham Junction
Top Serviced Apartments in Clapham Junction
Clapham Junction is a major urban zone in and around the railway station by the same name in London. A wonderful area to stay in, it is well connected through the bustling Clapham Junction railway station. The bustling area is home to numerous stores, cafes, delis and more. The posh Battersea Bridge and Park Square are located nearby. Demand has soared exponentially for serviced apartments Clapham Junction and this is natural, considering the serene and well-connected nature of this locality.
Top Serviced Apartments in Clapham Junction:
- Westminster Bridge- Waterloo
- Lavender Hill Apartment in Clapham Jn
- Chelsea-Draycott Place
- Apartment on Sloane Avenue in Chelsea
- So Park Serviced Apartments, Battersea
Our serviced apartments Clapham Junction offer high-quality amenities like free Wi-Fi and fully equipped kitchens to guests. We ensure round the clock support for meeting all your needs seamlessly.
Showing 1-8 of 36 apartment buildings (99 apartments)
The average nightly price is £221
Distance From City Center
Battersea Park Road Serviced Residences
Apartment Types: 1 Bed | 2 Bed | 3 Bed
This characterful Victorian-era building with curlicue trims, bright colours, and asymmetrical designs situated in southwest London, Battersea close to the river Thames offers every guest their lux
Apartment Types: 1 Bed | 2 Bed
These contemporary apartments in the vibrant Wandsworth area offer every guest their perfect home within London City.
Hybrid Resi - Wandsworth provides corporate serviced accommodation in L
Westminster Bridge - Waterloo
Apartment Types: Studio | 1 Bed
These cosy serviced apartments offer business and leisure travellers with all they need to enjoy short or extended stays in London.
Complete with state of the art facilities in each room, t
Lavender Hill Apartment in Clapham Jn
7 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 2 Bed
Contemporary and sleek, this serviced apartment in London is perfect for both business and leisure.
The apartment is centrally located and provides easy access to London Waterloo and Victor
Cosmopolitan Paradise - The common
2 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 4 Bed
Set within a period mansion block we present to you a well presented, convenient and cosy 3/4 bed apartment. Much of the apartment much like the building still retains its original features, with a
So Park Serviced Apartments, Battersea
7 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: Studio
These vibrant serviced apartments in London offer business and leisure travellers all they need to enjoy the city.
The modern suites and studios boast free Wi-Fi and are situated just metre
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in London
- How many serviced apartments are available for booking in Clapham Junction London ?
There are over 38 serviced apartments in Clapham Junction London with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
- What are the most popular luxury serviced apartments in Clapham Junction London?
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in Clapham Junction London are Battersea Park Road Serviced Residences. Wandsworth Residences. Westminster Bridge - Waterloo. Lavender Hill Apartment in Clapham Jn. The Spirals.
- What is the price range of serviced apartments available in Clapham Junction London?
Prices start from £75 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price. Book Now .
- What offers are currently available for booking serviced apartments in Clapham Junction London on TheSqua.re?
To see a selection of Clapham Junction London offers, please visit our offers and coupon page .
- How do I search for the best serviced apartments in Clapham Junction London on TheSqua.re?
Choose a part of Clapham Junction London you want to visit and search for the perfect stay for you using our easy search tool. Begin your search here .
- Do Clapham Junction London serviced apartments provide breakfast, gym & other extra services?
Some of the apartment buildings in Clapham Junction London will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
- Can I have guests in a Clapham Junction London serviced apartment?
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Clapham Junction London.
- Why is staying in a serviced apartment in Clapham Junction London better than a hotel?
Serviced apartments in Clapham Junction London have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here.
Where to Stay in Clapham Junction
Clapham Junction is a popular destination for those seeking comfortable accommodation in South London. Key choices include Chelsea, Draycott Plane, Sloane Avenue, Battersea, Clapham Old Town, Clapham North and Clapham South.
Facts About Clapham Junction
Clapham Junction is one of the trendiest areas to stay in London and a popular pick for renters seeking units in South London. It is a part of the Battersea commercial hub and shares its borders with Clapham Old Town, Clapham North and Clapham South. Here are some interesting facts worth knowing:
- Brixton is a trendy area nearby and this is an ideal option for vibrant nightlife.
- The Clapham North area is two miles away from the Junction.
- Famous names like Piers Morgan and JK Rowling have all lived in this zone at some point in their lives.
- The pin code is SW4 and the area has history going back by a 1,000 years.
- It was mentioned as Clopeham in the Doomsday Book and grew towards becoming a prime zone in London in the 18th and 19th centuries.
- The entire area is famous for its historical Clapham Sect and William Wilberforce.
- The railways transformed the area from 1900 onwards and even after World War II and bombings, a regeneration program commenced in the 1980s.
- It is now known as an affluent area, located just across the river from Chelsea and Knightsbridge.
- Reaching London is possible in 10 minutes from Clapham Junction via train.
- Trains go to Gatwick Airport, Hastings and Portsmouth among other areas.
- The locality has the finest shopping destinations and restaurants in the whole region.
- Up to 180 trains go through the 17 platforms at this station on an hourly basis!
Weather in Clapham Junction
The weather comprises of shorter and cooler summers which are also semi-cloudy. The winters are longer and chillier while also being majorly cloudy. Temperatures usually range between 39-74 degrees Fahrenheit round the year. The best time to visit is between late June and early September for enjoying the pleasant weather and outdoor activities.