Serviced Apartments Cowley
Top Serviced Apartments in Cowley
Demand has naturally increased steadily for good serviced apartments Cowley, with more people eager to settle in this pretty and charming village that overlaps with the Uxbridge town in the Hillingdon Borough of London. A majorly suburban zone with a quaint feel, Cowley is only 15.4 miles westwards from Charing Cross and is bordered by the River Colne, Uxbridge Moor within the Green Belt and Buckinghamshire. In the historic Middlesex County, Cowley was regarded as a parish dating back to ancient times. Cowley draws travelers looking for historical attractions, leisure and relaxing stays along with a few business travelers as well. Our serviced apartments are the ideal pick in this scenario.
Top Serviced Apartments in Cowley:
- Greenford Quay Apartments in Hayes
- High Point Village Apartments Near Hayes Town
Our serviced apartments Cowley ensure the best facilities for all travelers, right from free Wi-Fi for great connectivity to well-equipped kitchens for cooking delicious personal meals and more.
Distance From City Center
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in London
Some of the apartment buildings in Cowley London will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Cowley London.
You may also be interested in
Apartments By Bedroom Type
Browse By Type
Most Popular Cities
Where to Stay in Cowley
There are several good locations to find serviced apartments Cowley. Travelers usually prefer staying near Uxbridge and the Metropolitan Green Belt or Buckinghamshire. Hillingdon has several places to stay along with areas near the Cowley Church and Cowley Lock which covers Old Mill Lane and areas near the Cowley Lake. There is also Packet Boat Lane and Manor Farm.
Facts About Cowley
Cowley may have got its name from Cofenlea in Anglo-Saxon times, which meant Cofa’s woodland clearing. The earliest settlements here go back to 959 as per historical records. Here are some more interesting facts about Cowley:
- St. Laurence Church came within the Cowley parish as per the 1086 Domesday Book and the parish land owned by none other than Westminster Abbey, valued at two pounds annually in 1066 and one pound ten shillings in 1086.
- The soil is usually known as brick-earth between the Colne and Pinn boundaries.
- Multiple old buildings still exist, forming the Cowley area and there is the Brunel University’s main building for lectures along with other landmarks like Cowley House, Manor Farm, Old Vine Cottage in the High Street along with The Crown and Maygood’s Farm which date back to pre-1700 times.
- Cowley Peachey has a couple of homes with timber frames and the Old Cottage goes back to the 15th or 16th century and is a three-bay home where the central bay was an ancient open hall. It was divided into a couple of storeys later on.
- The Malt Shovel at Iver Lane is also a Grade-II listed structure.
- St. Laurence Church was the smallest Parish Church in all of Middlesex, standing by the River Pinn and towards the east from Cowley Manor.
- Notable people from Cowley include Barton Booth, Roger Williams, John Rich, Natasha Baker and more.
Weather in Cowley
Cowley has short yet comfortable summers while the winters are long and chilly. The best time to arrive is between late in June and early in September.