Serviced Apartments East Dulwich
Top Serviced Apartments in East Dulwich
Over the years, people are choosing serviced apartments East Dulwich for their accommodation requirements. This is a reputed locality in South East London, within the Southwark London Borough. This forms the eastern portion of Dulwich and has Peckham lying eastwards and Camberwell lying northwards. This suburb of South London was first created back in the 19th century. It was built on land that was owned by the College of God’s Gift. The area was originally a part of the iconic and larger Camberwell parish. This became the Metropolitan Borough of Camberwell and had Camberwell, Dulwich, Peckham, Nunhead and many other districts of the city.
Top Serviced Apartments in East Dulwich:
- Tooley Street
Our serviced apartments East Dulwich offer the best amenities and facilities for residents. We offer apartments for short, medium and long-term stays along with providing comfortable beds, free Wi-Fi and well-equipped kitchens.
Showing 1-5 of 5 apartment buildings (16 apartments)
The average nightly price is £221
Distance From City Center
The Brockwell Park Escape
3 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 2 Bed
This one-bed has been fantastically renovated with a modern, but artistic style, evocative of a young professional working and living in the city. The kitchen and dining area have been refurbished
Tooley Street Apartment
4 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: Studio | 1 Bed
These apartments have been furnished to a very high standard and include a fully equipped kitchen and free wi-fi throughout. The bespoke décor and amenities are designed for visual impact and yet h
Beautiful 4 bedroom | 3 bath | garden house, 3 mins to East Croydon
14 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 4 Bed
Beautiful cottage set within 5 mins of East Croydon Station. The house comes with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms including an en-suite in master bedroom, a well mainatined garden and a ground floor toilet
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in London
- How many serviced apartments are available for booking in East Dulwich London ?
There are over 5 serviced apartments in East Dulwich London with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
- What are the most popular luxury serviced apartments in East Dulwich London?
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in East Dulwich London are The Brockwell Park Escape. Peckham Place. Tooley Street Apartment. Beautiful 4 bedroom | 3 bath | garden house, 3 mins to East Croydon. Bedford Hill.
- What is the price range of serviced apartments available in East Dulwich London?
Prices start from £75 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price. Book Now .
- What offers are currently available for booking serviced apartments in East Dulwich London on TheSqua.re?
To see a selection of East Dulwich London offers, please visit our offers and coupon page .
- How do I search for the best serviced apartments in East Dulwich London on TheSqua.re?
Choose a part of East Dulwich London you want to visit and search for the perfect stay for you using our easy search tool. Begin your search here .
- Do East Dulwich London serviced apartments provide breakfast, gym & other extra services?
Some of the apartment buildings in East Dulwich London will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
- Can I have guests in a East Dulwich London serviced apartment?
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in East Dulwich London.
- Why is staying in a serviced apartment in East Dulwich London better than a hotel?
Serviced apartments in East Dulwich London have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here.
Where to Stay in East Dulwich
Some of the best serviced apartments East Dulwich may be found at locations like Tooley Street and Lordship Lane which is the high-street zone with numerous stores. Other choices include North Cross Road, Crawthew Grove and Crystal Palace Road.
Facts About East Dulwich
East Dulwich’s earliest historical records go back to 967 when Dilwihs was granted by Edgar the Peaceful to Earl Aelfheah, a thane. Dilwihs stood for meadow where the dill grew. East Dulwich was then only a small hamlet or a group of smaller farms centered on modern-day Goose Green. Here are some more interesting facts about East Dulwich that you should know:
- Dulwich was owned by the Norman Dynasty led by King William I. Many new roads were built in the Middle Ages including what is called Lordship Lane today. William Mabuhs ultimately sold Est Dilewissh to John Leverich.
- With the Church of England coming up in 1538, Dulwich was eventually granted by Henry VIII for £609 in 1544 to Thomas Calton, a goldsmith. It then became private property. Nearby, a huge forest called the Great North Wood was cut down for shipbuilding and other activities.
- In the Stuart era, a fresh water spring was discovered at Dulwich Wood. A Public House was built by Francis Cox in 1705 along with a new road.
- East Dulwich Chapel came up in 1826 while the London, Chatham and Dover Railway was constructed in 1863. St John’s Church was built in 1865 while East Dulwich railway station finally opened in 1868.
- The Lordship Lane station was built in 1871. The first hospital opened in 1887 while the Dulwich Grove Congregational Church first opened in 1890.
- Enid Blyton was born in 1897 at Lordship Lane.
Weather in East Dulwich
East Dulwich witnesses long and cold winters which are windy and cloudy as well. Summers here are more comfortable and on the shorter side. The best time to visit is between late June and early in September. Temperatures usually hover between 39 and 74 degrees Fahrenheit throughout the year.