Serviced Apartments Hayes
Top Serviced Apartments in Hayes
Hayes is a charming suburban zone of South East London in England and lies within the London Borough of Bromley. It is a part of the famous County of Kent, lying approximately 18 kilometres or 11 miles south-eastwards from Charing Cross. It lies towards the north of Keston and Coney Hall, westwards from Bromley Common and southwards from Bromley Town Centre. It also lies eastwards from West Wickham. We have comfortable and well-furnished serviced apartments Hayes that offer spacious accommodation in strategically connected locations.
Top Serviced Apartments in Hayes:
- Richmond Bridge
- Greenford Quay Apartments in Hayes
- High Point Village Apartments Near Hayes Town
- High St
- Hounslow North
Our serviced apartments Hayes offer the best amenities and facilities to residents including comfortable and cozy beds along with free Wi-Fi and well-equipped kitchens with all vital appliances alongside. We make sure that we offer memorable experiences to all our guests.
Heathrow Windsor Serviced House
3 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 5 Bed
03 Bedroom Hillingdon House in Uxbridge
7 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 3 Bed
Studios on Glenthorne Road in Hammersmith
7 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: Studio | 1 Bed
Greenford Quay Apartments in Hayes
7 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 1 Bed | 2 Bed | 3 Bed
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in London
- How many serviced apartments are available for booking in Hayes London ?
There are over 5 serviced apartments in Hayes London with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
- What are the most popular luxury serviced apartments in Hayes London?
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in Hayes London are Heathrow Windsor Serviced House. 03 Bedroom Hillingdon House in Uxbridge. Studios on Glenthorne Road in Hammersmith. Greenford Quay Apartments in Hayes. Kew Riverside Apartments.
- What is the price range of serviced apartments available in Hayes London?
Prices start from £75 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price. Book Now .
- What offers are currently available for booking serviced apartments in Hayes London on TheSqua.re?
To see a selection of Hayes London offers, please visit our offers and coupon page .
- How do I search for the best serviced apartments in Hayes London on TheSqua.re?
Choose a part of Hayes London you want to visit and search for the perfect stay for you using our easy search tool. Begin your search here .
- Do Hayes London serviced apartments provide breakfast, gym & other extra services?
Some of the apartment buildings in Hayes London will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
- Can I have guests in a Hayes London serviced apartment?
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Hayes London.
- Why is staying in a serviced apartment in Hayes London better than a hotel?
Serviced apartments in Hayes London have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here.
You may also be interested in
Where to Stay in Hayes
Places to stay in Hayes include Hayes Town, Hounslow and High Street. The village centre is known as Hayes Street and you will find The George village pub here. The village school was once located here along with St Mary the Virgin parish church.
Facts About Hayes
Hayes was first recorded from the year 1177 as hoese in Anglo-Saxon records, indicating a settlement in open land overgrown with shrubs and rough bushes. It created a civil and ancient parish of Kent, comprising roughly 1,282 acres and the village was located at the junction of Hayes Lane that led northwards to Bromley and what is now called Pickhurst Lane. This goes westwards till West Wickham and the center of the old village is now known as Hayes Street. The village school and St Mary the Virgin parish church were situated here and parts of the same go back all the way till the 13th century. It was extensively restored by George Gilbert Scott and John Oldrid Scott back in the 19th century. The George is also the name of the public house of the village on Hayes Street. Here are some more facts about Hayes:
- William Pitt the Elder and William Pitt the Younger resided at Hayes Place. Their home goes back to the 15th century and was rebuilt in the year 1972. It was demolished in 1933 by Henry Boot, the developer, and the site was redeveloped.
- The parish church goes back by 800 years and the famous rebellion of Jack Cade is still remembered since the residents participated in it.
- Famous residents included Christopher Greener, Thomas John Hussey, Pete Sears, Everard Hambro, Vicary Gibbs, John Ferguson McLennan and Thomas John Hussey.
Weather in Hayes
Hayes witnesses shorter and comfortable summers along with cloudy, chilly, windy and lengthier winters. The temperatures usually vary between 39 and 74 degrees Fahrenheit. The best time to visit is between late June and early September. This is the best time to enjoy the weather and outdoor activities in Hayes.