Serviced Apartments Paddington
Top Serviced Apartments in Paddington
Paddington has shiny offices and also elegant Georgian townhouses, both existing alongside. Known for the Paddington station national rail hub, it is home to the Heathrow Express. Travellers eat at Praed Street’s casual cafes, visit the area's traditional pubs, and unwind in hotels near Norfolk Square Gardens.
Top Serviced Apartments Paddington offers are:
- Lancaster Gate Apartments
- Hammersmith Apartment
- 49a Chiltern Street
- 42 James Street
- Wigmore Suites
- 6-8 St Christopher Place
- Chilworth Court Apartments
- Fountain House Serviced Apartments
- Paddington Green
- Kensington Gardens
Serviced apartments Paddington offers some of the finest accommodation available anywhere in London. Each property has been specially selected according to exacting criteria, offering a range of modern conveniences and amenities, including home entertainment and full kitchen facilities - perfect for those looking to self-cater.
Showing 1-8 of 39 apartment buildings (194 apartments)
The average nightly price is £221
Distance From City Center
ApartHotel at Paddington - Edgware Road
Apartment Types: Studio | 1 Bed
London’s newest aparthotel is inspired by the brilliant Oscar Wilde and will delight those seeking a home from home that’s rich on charm, personality, style, elegance, creativity, quirkiness and or
3 Bedroom Apartment at Espalier Gardens overlooking Grange Park
7 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 3 Bed
This Phenomenal 3 bedroom apartment is 1300 sqft and features stunning park and city views, floor - to - ceiling windows. This apartment features master bedroom with ensuite, 2 dbl sized bedrooms w
Paddington Basin Apartment
7 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 2 Bed
This lovely 2 bed 2 bath apartment in an ultra-modern luxury apartment block in central London is the perfect getaway. The apartment is very bright & airy and features a huge open plan living s
Brand new 1Bed Apt - ZONE 1 - 4 Stations Nearby
7 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 1 Bed
This brand-new flat will be the perfect place for you and your group visiting London. Ideal for up to 4 guests, the apartment has a double bedroom fitted with an extremely comfy bed and wardrobe. Y
Park West Apartment
7 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: Studio
This stunningly large studio apartment is in the heart of London surrounded by a host of amenities. The space is bright and airy with large windows bringing in an abundance of natural light. The st
7 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 2 Bed
This beautifully decorated two-bed apartment is perfectly located for exploring everything the city has to offer. It is fully equipped with all amenities for a comfortable stay in a beau
44 Curzon Street Apartments in Mayfair
7 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: Studio | 1 Bed
Discover charming and elegant serviced apartments in London at Curzon Street, the perfect city base for business, a holiday or a spontaneous city break.
Built in 1908 as a gentlemens’ pied-
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in London
- How many serviced apartments are available for booking in Paddington London ?
There are over 41 serviced apartments in Paddington London with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
- What are the most popular luxury serviced apartments in Paddington London?
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in Paddington London are ApartHotel at Paddington - Edgware Road. 3 Bedroom Apartment at Espalier Gardens overlooking Grange Park. Paddington Basin Apartment. Brand new 1Bed Apt - ZONE 1 - 4 Stations Nearby. Park West Apartment.
- What is the price range of serviced apartments available in Paddington London?
Prices start from £75 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price. Book Now .
- What offers are currently available for booking serviced apartments in Paddington London on TheSqua.re?
To see a selection of Paddington London offers, please visit our offers and coupon page .
- How do I search for the best serviced apartments in Paddington London on TheSqua.re?
Choose a part of Paddington London you want to visit and search for the perfect stay for you using our easy search tool. Begin your search here .
- Do Paddington London serviced apartments provide breakfast, gym & other extra services?
Some of the apartment buildings in Paddington London will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
- Can I have guests in a Paddington London serviced apartment?
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Paddington London.
- Why is staying in a serviced apartment in Paddington London better than a hotel?
Serviced apartments in Paddington London have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here.
Where to Stay in Paddington
Home to one of London’s most iconic train stations, Paddington serviced apartments are similarly stylish. Each apartment features a beautiful living space, complimentary Wi-Fi, a comfortable bedroom and a fully equipped kitchen - proving serviced apartments to be a fantastic alternative for hotels for both long and short stays. Paddington is, of course, famous worldwide for its most famous resident - Paddington Bear. The area in Westminster is also one of the most popular areas to stay for those looking to explore England’s capital, as it offers an elegant residential area that is just a short tube ride away from many of London’s iconic landmarks. Whilst there are plenty of hotels in the area - especially around the station, serviced apartments in Paddington have emerged as amongst the most desirable accommodation in London. These properties offer more than just a private living space; they give visitors an authentic experience in a genuine London home.
Facts About Paddington
Paddington grew out of an ancient village settlement into a London borough in its own right, before being incorporated into the City of Westminster. As such, the area has a diverse history, having been a rural farming village before becoming one part of one of the world’s major capital cities. Today it is known as a thriving transport hub, offering visitors a truly authentic London experience. Below are a few interesting facts about Paddington:
Paddington is an area within the City of Westminster and is located in Central London
- It was integrated with Westminster and Greater London in 1965.
- Three important landmarks of the district are Paddington station, designed by the engineer Isambard Kingdom Brunel and opened in 1847; and the former Paddington Green Police Station the erstwhile most important high-security police station in the United Kingdom and St Mary's Hospital.
- Browning's Pool, a lagoon created in the 1810s at the junction of the Paddington Arm of the Grand Union Canal, the Regent's Canal and the Paddington Basin is an important focal point of the Little Venice area.
- London Buses 7, 23, 27, 36, 46, 205 and 332, and night buses N7 and N205 ply to and fro to the Paddington station. Buses 23, 27 and 36 operate 24 hours, daily.
- Paddington has Cycling infrastructure provided in by Transport for London (TfL) and the Canal & River Trust. Several cycle routes pass through the area,
- The Rolling Bridge at the Paddington Basin, designed by Thomas Heatherwick who wanted to create a bridge that, instead of breaking apart to let boats through, would "get out of the way" instead. The fluid, coiling tails of the animatronic dinosaurs of Jurassic Park had influenced the Bridge’s design.
- The Regent's Canal that begins at Little Venice, heads east towards Maida Vale, Regent's Park, King's Cross, Camden Town, Old Street and Mile End en route to Limehouse.
Things to Do in Paddington
Paddington is a thriving area, seeing a huge amount of people travelling through every day. Inevitably, this means there are plenty of local amenities to keep people entertained. Paddington also benefits from being in the very heart of the city, meaning many of London’s most iconic landmarks and attractions are in close proximity.
Q. What are the most popular things near Paddington?
Most first time visitors to Paddington may well find they experience one of its most popular attractions as soon as they arrive - the main station. Designed by Isambard Kingdom Brunel, Paddington Station is an architectural marvel that also houses several pubs and shops. From here visitors can go on to explore the many attractions of Westminster and London’s West End.
Q. What are some free things to do in Paddington?
Paddington is a great location for anyone looking to save money. Visitors can take a short walk across Hyde Park, enjoy its many gardens and galleries before heading out of the southeast exit into Kensington, where many of London’s superb museums are to be found - most of which offer free entry all year round!
Q. What is there to do in the evening in Paddington?
Paddington’s central location makes it the ideal place from which to enjoy an evening out in London. The West End is right on Paddington’s doorstep - perfect for those who enjoy the performing arts - whilst the immediate vicinity of Paddington station boasts plenty of bars, restaurants and late-night cafes.
Places to Visit in Paddington
Paddington is the perfect place from which to explore London’s myriad sights and attractions. Located in the heart of the city, visitors will find that several iconic landmarks are within easy walking distance of Paddington. What’s more, the area itself boasts a thriving bar and restaurant scene, making it a great place for a night out. Below are some of the top places to visit in Paddington and the surrounding area:
- Marble Arch - one of London’s iconic landmarks, the triumphal arch greets visitors before they continue on to Oxford Street.
- Hyde Park - 350-acre park in the centre of London, offering a stunning landscape of lakes, woodland and gardens.
- Kensington Palace - stunning royal residence, with highlights including Queen Victoria's childhood rooms, the King's State Apartments, and the famous Sunken Garden.
- The Science Museum - another popular museum, charting the history of scientific endeavour and full of interactive exhibits.
- The Natural History Museum - one of London’s most popular museums, dedicated to the history of the natural world and housed in a stunning Romanesque building.
- The Victoria and Albert Museum - the largest museum of applied and decorative arts and design in the world, founded in 1852 and named after Queen Victoria and Prince Albert.
- The Royal College of Music - London’s premier music training college also hosts regular concerts and performances for the public.
- The Saatchi Gallery - modern art gallery founded by advertising mogul Charles Saatchi, also hosts temporary exhibits of international treasures.
Places to Eat in Paddington
Paddington is ideally situated for enjoying London’s thriving restaurant scene. Being part of Westminster and close to Covent Garden, Kensington and Mayfair, many of the capital’s most prestigious restaurants are within easy reach of Paddington. There are also plenty of casual eateries, bistros, and cafes dotted around the vicinity, as well as a great selection of gastropubs.
Some of the most popular fine dining restaurants around Paddington include:
- Bel Canto.
- Stuzzico Ristorante.
- Roba Bar & Restaurant.
- Winter Garden.
There are also several excellent international restaurants nearby, with some popular choices being:
- Nipa Thai.
- Pearl Liang.
- The Mughal's Indian Restaurant.
Paddington also has a fantastic selection of pubs:
- The Pride of Paddington.
- The Victoria.
- Fountains Abbey.
- The Porchester Pub.
- The Mad Bishop & Bear.
Shopping in Paddington
Another advantage of staying in Paddington is that it puts visitors just a short walk or tube ride from some of London’s top shopping locations. Oxford Street, Bond Street, and Regents Street are all within walking distance and other iconic shopping hotspots like Portobello Road Market and Harrods can be reached in under ten minutes via the London Underground. Paddington also has several modern shopping malls nearby.
Some of the most popular ones being:
- West One.
- Piccadilly Arcade.
- Kings Walk Shopping Mall.
- Victoria Place Shopping Centre.
Transportation in Paddington
Paddington Station is one of London’s major transport hubs, connecting the city to the southwest of England as well as Wales. It also provides numerous links across London and fast service to London Heathrow airport. The station also connects to the London Underground via the Bakerloo, Circle, District, and Hammersmith & City lines, connecting it to every district of Greater London.
Some other key tube stations around the Paddington area include:
- Notting Hill Gate.
- Marble Arch Station.
- Edgware Road.
- Warwick Avenue.
- Lancaster Gate Station.
Paddington is also served by several bus routes, with the 36, 46 and 332 connecting the area to other key destinations in the city. There are also three-night buses in operation - the N7, N27, and N205. Both buses and the Underground are covered by London’s Oyster payment card, which offers the simplest and most cost-effective means of paying for transport.
Weather in Paddington
Weather in Paddington, as with the rest of London and the south-east, varies according to the season. The summer months are often the most popular time to visit, as temperatures usually peak at a pleasant 30 degrees, perhaps edging slightly higher in August. However, it should be noted that rainfall is always possible and even the hottest summers are likely to see a few showers. Whilst the winter months of December and January can see temperatures dip below freezing, London’s vibrant atmosphere and winter events such as Winter Wonderland and urban ice skating mean this is an equally popular time to visit England’s capital.
Here the temperature is around 15°C and at night it feels like 10°C. In October, Paddington gets 71.89mm of rain and approximately 6 rainy days in the month.
Cost To Stay In Serviced Apartments In Paddington
Paddington is a great residential area situated within Westminster. The district is quite popular among visitors thanks to the real London feel. This led to the establishment of several luxurious hotels over the past decade. The average rates for them can be around £85 to £130 per night. Those looking for the finest options must be ready to splash money because the prices may easily start from £150 per night and more. However, you should consider vacation rentals if you prefer a more homely vibe. The cost to stay in serviced apartments in Paddington is also affordable. You will get many quality 1 bedroom apartments at just £145 per night. For a family of 4-5 members, the 2 bedrooms serviced apartments would be great. They come at around £285 per night and offer premium-level living standards. Their policies are also flexible and customer-friendly.