9 St Christophers Place
At the very heart of the West End and a short stroll from Oxford Street (Europe's busiest shopping street) and the world-famous department store Selfridges, you'll find St. Christopher's Place; an exclusive and charming pedestrianised street, and one of the most exciting specialist shopping areas in the capital. In addition to many stylish boutiques, St. Christopher's Place and the adjoining James Street offer one of London's largest pavement dining areas and an eclectic mix of bars, coffee shops and high-end retailers, all within walking distance of Hyde Park and Park Lane.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Standard 1 bedroom||N/A||N/A||£130||£115||£110|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Heathrow Airport 14miles
- London City Airport 6 miles
- Paddington 1,5 miles
- Euston 2 miles
- Bond Street 0.1 miles
- Oxfird Street 0,4 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Knife block
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Oven: Oven
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Lovely apartment offering Self check-in, complimentary WiFi, Weekly housekeeping, fully equipped kitchen and all the necessary amenities for corporate and leisure clients. The apartments are conveniently located local stores and public transportation.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.