ApartHotel at Greenwich High Road
London is the go-to city in the world for business and leisure travellers that want top attractions and businesses all around them.
Less than a mile away sits the Greenwich Observatory with its museum of time and astronomy, while the Cutty Sark Ship, O2 Area and National Maritime Museum are all within easy reach. You’ll find great public transport links from Greenwich town centre, with Greenwich Train Station just seven minutes’ walk from your door.
Transport connections are all over so you’ll be fine getting around London.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||£185||£175||£160|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London City 5.6miles
- Heahtrow 22.5 miles
- Deptford Bridge 0.2 miles
- Greenwich 0.3 miles
- Depftford Bridge (DLR) 0.2 miles
- Greenwich (DLR) 0.2 miles
- Victoria Coach Station 6 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Non smoking
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Gym: On site chargable
- Television package: Freview
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Knife block
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Salt and pepper
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Coffee and tea provided
- Management available 24 hours a day
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Comfortable and stylish, these serviced apartments in London come with the features that corporate and leisure travellers love.
These apartments on Greenwich High Road offer the ideal home from home for travellers visiting London, combining all of the best services of a hotel with the comfort and convenience of a self-catering apartment.The fully furnished apartments feature a flat screen TV, complimentary Wi-Fi and a fitted kitchen, so you can have a quick and easy breakfast at home, rather than eating out for every meal.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.