Barons Court - Queen Club
Kensington is one of the deluxe stays in London that business and leisure travellers can enjoy at any time of the year.
The area offers a whole host of activities, perhaps more than any other area of London. And it is all nearby the accommodation. These include the Natural History Museum, the Science Museum, the Royal Albert Hall, the Design Museum, Kensington Gardens and Kensington Palace.
The apartments are around a 3-minute walk from Barons Court Underground station and a 4-minute walk from West Kensington Underground station.
- Heathrow Airport miles
- West Brompton miles
- Barons Court miles
- West Kensington miles
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Once a week
- Fans in Apartment
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Intercom system
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
These serviced apartments at Queen’s Club offer the perfect gateway into the affluent world of the area and the surrounding boroughs of Belgravia and Chelsea.
These London apartments are equipped with high standard fixtures and fittings. These include a kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances, complimentary Wi-Fi, well-proportioned bedrooms and modern bathrooms. The apartments are positioned directly opposite the renowned tennis grounds: Queen’s Club. This enables certain accommodation with a window to overlook tennis matches. Enjoy contemporary London lifestyle at this serviced accommodation, set in the outstanding location of Kensington.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
The images are representative of a typical unit in the development. Soft furnishings, layout and décor across serviced apartments may vary.
14 days for bookings less then 30 days.
30 days for bookings more then 30 days.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.