Our Bloomsbury Apartments nestle within a cultural hub of Central London, with The British Museum and Royal Opera House nearby as well as notable landmarks including Covent Garden Market and large garden squares such as Russell Square and Bloomsbury Square.
The location is neighboured by many pubs, restaurants, theatres, and outstanding shopping opportunities.
Tottenham Court Road underground station is a mere 5 minutes walk away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||£200||£185||£175||£160||£150|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London City Airport 9miles
- Heathrow Airport 18 miles
- King's Cross miles
- Euston miles
- Tottenham Court Road 0.1 miles
- Holborn 0.3 miles
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Wireless public internet
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
The building offers studio and 1-bedroom apartments. Studios come with basic kitchenettes; the 1-bedroom apartments offer a kitchen area with a full-sized fridge/freezer, hob, oven, and microwave. All apartments are air-conditioned, individually furnished and beautifully decorated.
Each apartment features free Wi-Fi and free wired Internet, plus a rainfall shower, complimentary toiletries, hairdryer, iron/ironing board and a Smart TV with digital channels.
14 days for bookings less then 30 days.
30 days for bookings more then 30 days.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.