Dotted with lakes and criss-crossed by canals, Thamesmead is a quiet residential area of mostly 20th-century housing. The riverside Thames Path is popular for walking and cycling, and connects with the start of the Green Chain Walk, a route linking parks, woodland, and open spaces in southeast London.
This beautiful house is perfectly located for those looking to enjoy the adventures of the city but want a quiet place to rest their head once it’s all said and done! There is an abundant choice of amenities nearby and a large retail park not too far away. Greenwich Park, London Excel and Canary Wharf are all rough 30 mins drive away. Abbey Wood Station (Crossrail), Belvedere and Plumstead station are all less than 10 drive mins away. There is also local bus routes to and from the City.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£300||£285||£275|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London City 3.2miles
- Heathrow 24.8 miles
- Abbey Wood 1.8 miles
- Belvedere 2 miles
- Abbey Wood 1.8 miles
- Belvedere 2 miles
- Victoria 17.1 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Wooden flooring
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- En-suite bathrooms
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Freeview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
This contemporary three-bedroom semi-detached house located on a quiet street is the perfect retreat from the hustle and bustle of the city. There are ample local amenities within close proximity to the property. No matter how long you're in town, make the most of what London has to offer from this vibrant house.
It offers everything you need to make yourself at home, with a fully equipped kitchen, separate living area, a smart TV and high-speed Wi-Fi so you can enjoy London for as long as you want!
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.