Earls Court Serviced Apartment
The studio features a luxurious double bed, black out blinds, its own private bathroom and kitchenette and is stocked with all the basic requirements needed for simple meals.
- Heathrow miles
- Earls Court miles
- Earls Court miles
- Fans in Apartment
- Underfloor heating
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Water softener system
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Bright studio newly refurbished apartment is located in Kensington, right by Earls court station and surrounded by coffee shops and cafes. The studio is self catered and recently refurbished. Great for travellers looking for a safe, quiet and beautiful environment.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.