Fairfield Road in Croydon
The apartment is located a 16-minute train journey from London Victoria, London Bridge, and Gatwick Airport. East Croydon Rail and Tram Station is just 200 yards away, offering links to Wimbledon in just 20 minutes
- London City 10.9 miles
- Gatwick 15.6 miles
- East Croydon 0.2 miles
- West Croydon 0.7 miles
- east croydon 0.2 miles
- Morden 4.9 miles
- East Croydon 0.2 miles
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Chest of drawers
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Salt and pepper
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
The property has a fully furnished kitchen that comes with a microwave, fridge/freezer, oven, washing machine, and dishwasher. The apartments offer free WiFi and private parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.