Once known for its writers, artists, and dreamers, Fitzrovia has retained its bohemian charm making it a more than excellent stay for any London traveller.
Along the quaint streets you’ll find secondhand bookshops, funky restaurants, and art galleries that range from classic to avant-garde. The architecture in the neighborhood ranges from Edwardian mansions to repurposed warehouse, giving you an eclectic taste of London. Once you’ve finished browsing the area’s galleries, check out the many other nearby museums, including the towering Grant Museum of Zoology and the beloved Pollock’s Toy Museum. For a uniquely British experience, take a tour of the BBC Broadcasting House. The neighborhood is within walking distance of London’s central attractions, including Regent’s Park and Trafalgar Square, and public transportation will get you wherever you need to go.
Goodge Street is the nearest underground station to the apartment. It will easily connect you to many of the city’s attractions.
- Heathrow 11.75miles
- St Pancras International 1.5 miles
- Regent's Park Station 0.5 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Business centre
- Lift access
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
Modern and elegant, this serviced apartment offers business and leisure travellers with all they need to experience the many delights of London.
With clean white walls and huge windows, our local interior designer has created a simple, soothing space. Cushy furniture and cool blue accents make this apartment feel like home. A cozy balcony overlooks the neighborhood’s quaint brick buildings, and a fully equipped kitchen gives you everything you need for an in-house feast. Premium amenities include free WiFi, cable TV, luxury toiletries, hotel beds and linens, and a Nespresso machine. Perfect for couples on a city getaway, this sweet apartment will be your key to London.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
Moderate:Guests receive a full refund upon cancellation more than 14 days prior to the check-in date. In the case of cancellations or changes in booking within 14 days of the check-in date, no full or partial refund will be granted.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.