Fitzwilliam House is located in a serene residential area that is only a few minutes’ walk to Richmond Theatre, exquisite restaurants, chic cafes, boutiques, shops and the River Thames. In particular, Teddington High Street, Twickenham Church Street and Barnes High Street are worth seeking out.
A union between suburbia and parkland, Richmond possesses numerous leafy spaces in which to unwind. Stretching over 2,500 acres, Richmond Park is the largest royal park in London and offers a diverse range of seasonal activities. The Isabella Plantation is located in Richmond Park: during the summer while the colourful and exotic plants are in bloom, there are few more beautiful locations in London.
Richmond train station is within the vicinity of the property, ensuring visitors are well connected to central London.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bedrooms 1 Bathroom||N/A||£165.00||£165.00||£165.00||£165.00|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Heathrow 6.5miles
- London City 15.4 miles
- Richmond 0.1 miles
- St Margareths 0.8 miles
- Richmond 0.1 miles
- Kew gardens 1.3 miles
- Richmond 0.4 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Chest of drawers
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Salt and pepper
- Cleaning supplies
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
Stylish, spacious and light, Fitzwilliam House is located in the desirable residential area between Little Green and Richmond Green. Set within beautifully manicured communal gardens, this modern property is fashionably decorated throughout.
Overlooking the well-maintained garden, this apartment contains three capacious bedrooms designed to ensure guests get a great night’s sleep. The living space, with two sofa and a chair, is illuminated by natural light pouring in through the large window. The well equipped kitchen leads to the dining room, which provides enough seats for six people- making the space ideal for hosting dinner parties. There is a bathroom, with an additional toilet next door.
The apartment contains high speed Wi-Fi and on-site parking.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.