Garland Grangewood House
5 Minutes walk from High street where there shops, restaurant and cafes.
7 minutes Walk from Upton Park Station
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Garland Grangewood House||N/A||N/A||£299||£289||£279|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London City Airport 3.5miles
- London Heathrow 29 miles
- Upton Park 0.2 miles
- East Ham 0.6 miles
- Minimum stay: 14 nights
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Air Conditioning
- Wooden flooring
- Room with small balcony
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Usb plug sockets
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
Newly Refurbished and furnished 3 Bedroom House. Lounge is contemporary furnished with comfortable Sofa and Armchair. Flat large screen smart TV comes with Netflix entertainment while the smart speaker has Amazon music unlimited. There is a dining section and also Workstation to work from home. The Kitchen comes with Cooker, Oven, Hood, Fridge-Freezer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Toaster, Kettle, Washer-dryer. Pots, pans, plates, mugs, glasses, utensils, cutlery is provided for guest use. Complimentary tea abd coffee is provide.
Master bedroom has a balcony and is furnised with 2 beds which can be Zip and linked into Superking, bedside table and lamp and built in Wardrobe. 2nd and bedroom both have double beds. The stylish Bathroom comes with a standalaone Bath tub, toilet and Wash hand basin.
The house overlooks a park and it's 7 minutes walk from the Upton Park Station.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.