Harrow Apartments by MySquare
Located in North West London this prominent block is made up of 218 apartments. Minutes away is Rayners Lane Train Station, making it a short journey to Wembley Stadium, Hammersmith & Central London. Harrow has a vast choice of shops and restaurants and comprises two large shopping centres nearby. There's a wealth of Character and History within reach, including the picturesque Harrow on the Hill, St Marys Church, Battle of Britain Bunker and Bentley Priory Museum.1/5th of the borough is collected of parkland and open spaces including Roxbourne park and Northwick park.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||£120||£110||£100|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Heathrow 10miles
- Rayners Lane 0.2 miles
- North Harrow 0.5 miles
- Minimum stay: 14 nights
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Lift access
- Maid services: Once a week
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (chargeable)
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Broad House Harrow Apartments provide corporate serviced accommodation, 11 miles from London Heathrow Airport and only a 4 minute walk from the nearest underground station. This one bedroom apartment has a double bed, a living area, one bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen which includes an oven, small hob, microwave, coffee machine, fridge and dishwasher. Apartment facilities include a dining area, washer/dryer, TV and free internet access. Housekeeping is provided once weekly.
A full refund will be given where we have received suitable written notice of the cancellation. The notice period required for cancellation is:
For bookings of up to 6 nights duration- 5 days notice prior to arrival date is required. Cancellations received less than 5 days prior to arrival date will incur 100% cancellation charge equivalent to the booking charge.
For bookings between 7 and 27 nights duration- 7 days notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 7 days before the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 7 nights accommodation will be incurred
For bookings between 28 and 179 nights duration- 21 days notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 21 days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 10 nights accommodation will be incurred.
For bookings of 180 nights duration and over- 60 days notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 60 days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 60 nights accommodation will be incurred.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.