These apartments are served by the London Underground`s Metropolitan Line - the station is a short five-minute walk away.
With its endearing village personality, Harrow-on-the-Hill is unique amongst the urban skyline of modern London. It paints an image like a still shot from a classic British movie. Much of Harrow-on-the-Hill has been maintained to keep with its historic heritage. Although there are various commercial buildings and stores, it also has hidden gems such as small tea rooms, local shops and pubs. The area has many unique restaurants with large menu varieties.
- Heathrow Airport miles
- Harrow on the Hill miles
- Northwick Park miles
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
These apartments are conveniently located within close proximity of the large and impressive St Anne’s and St George’s shopping centres. They feature modern fixtures and fittings throughout. The full kitchens include a dishwasher, washer/dryer, 4 burner electric hob and full oven. Plus, each serviced apartment includes free Wi-Fi.
Full of character and yet also highly practical, these serviced apartments in London are designed to suit the requirements of both extended stay and short stay guests. Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
14 days for bookings less then 30 days.
30 days for bookings more then 30 days.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.