Hendon Central Apartments
Hendon is a London urban area in the Borough of Barnet. Hendon falls almost entirely within the NW4 postcode, while the West Hendon part falls in NW9. Colindale to the north-west was once considered part of Hendon but is today separated by the M1 motorway. The district is most famous for the London Aerodrome which later became RAF Hendon; from 1972 the site of the RAF station was gradually handed over to the RAF Museum.
Hendon is served by Hendon Central Underground station on the Edgware Branch of the Northern line (Zone 3/4 on the London Underground network) and by Hendon railway station on National Rail's Thameslink service.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£320||£300||£285|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Heathrow Airport 18.4miles
- London City Airport 22.1 miles
- Hendon 0.4 miles
- Hendon Central 0.4 miles
- Brent Cross 1.3 miles
- Victoria 8 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Freeview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Security Alarm System
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
This beautifully presented three double bedroom apartment is arranged over two floors making for a nice retreat. It is located in a converted building on a quiet street and is within walking distance of Hendon Central Underground Station (Northern Line). The apartment is fully equipped with all essentials required for a comfortable stay and provides the perfect retreat from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.