London is one of the best stays in the whole of Europe, offering something for everyone.
Visit The Princess Louise for a traditional English pub meal with real ale, or spend the afternoon exploring The British Museum. A ten-minute walk will take you to Covent Garden, with its famous market, designer outlets and street performances. You’ll also benefit from being fewer than ten minutes by bus from some of the best views in London. Spend some time walking along the River Thames, taking in the famous sights of Somerset House and the London Eye.
From here, you’re 3 minutes away from Oxford Circus, 23 minutes from Canary Wharf and 21 minutes from Westminster.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||£210||£195||£195|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London City 8.5miles
- Heathrow 17.5 miles
- Farringdon 0.7 miles
- Euston 1 miles
- Chancery Lane 0.3 miles
- Covent Garden 0.5 miles
- Victoria 2.9 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Lift access
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Gym: On site chargable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Coffee and tea provided
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Looking for serviced accommodation in London? These sleek living spaces are right up your street.
Fitted with wooden floors, unique artwork and quality furnishings, each apartment suits the needs of business traveller. With weekly housekeeping, free Wi-Fi and a communal business centre, along with a close commute to the CBD, there’s no better destination for corporate travel. Each apartment contains a fully fitted kitchen, with all the utensils required to self-cater with ease. Comfortable beds and quality linen guarantees you a good night’s rest. With an onsite gym, there’s no need to break your fitness routine.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
Ascott Cares is our commitment to wellness, cleanliness and sustainability. This is validated by Bureau Veritas to ensure that the necessary health, safety and hygiene protocols are in place.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.