Bordering the beautiful Hyde Park, Bayswater is ultra-cosmopolitan, incredibly diverse and perfectly located which makes it ideal for life and also for a short stay in London. And we’re not alone in thinking that, which is why Bayswater has the highest number of hotels than in any other London region.
Located in the City of Westminster, West London, Bayswater’s grand Georgian and Victorian buildings lend an imposing elegance to the area. Yet this timeless architecture gives way to some of London’s most fashionable shops, with Oxford Street, Bond Street and High Street Kensington just around the corner. Bayswater is also home to an incredible choice of restaurants, with the aroma of food from every culture wafting through the evening air.
Access to the rest of London couldn’t be simpler – just jump in a black cab or catch a tube from Bayswater tube station, and you’ll be at work or enjoying another part of town in minutes.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Lower Ground Studio||£120||£115||£110||£105||£100|
|Small Double Studio||£110||£107||£105||£103||£100|
|Double Studio Apartment||£130||£125||£120||£115||£110|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||£150||£147||£145||£143||£140|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London City 12.2miles
- Heathrow 15.9 miles
- Paddington 0.5 miles
- London Marylebone 1.5 miles
- Bayswater 0.2 miles
- Queensway 0.3 miles
- Victoria Coach Station 2.5 miles
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Underfloor heating
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television package: Freview
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Dining table and chairs
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
Elegant and vibrant, these serviced apartments deliver all that business and leisure travellers require for any length of stay.
Comprising Double Studios with a standard double bed in each – from the quiet & private lower ground to lofty higher floors in this semi-listed building with beautiful staircases (no lifts) these apartments are ideal for singles and travellers on any budget. These light, airy and open-plan apartments are finished to a high standard – providing a relaxing home base from which to enjoy London life. Your luxurious surroundings will tempt you to stay in, the stylish kitchenette provides all you need to cook dinner for two.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.