Kew Bridge Apartments
Whether you are here on business and need easy access to Central London or to enjoy the nightlife of Chiswick and the stunning Kew Gardens then this collection of apartments are the perfect base from which to explore.
- London Heathrow Airport 6.9 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 35 miles
- Kew Bridge Railway Station 0.1 miles
- Chiswick Park Underground Station 1.3 miles
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Maid services: Once a week
- Walk on Balcony
- Private patio
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Kew Bridge Apartments newly renovated collection of serviced apartments situated conveniently close to Kew Bridge Railway Station and the world famous Kew Gardens. Each one and two bedroom apartment comes fully furnished with fully equipped kitchens, coffee machines and smart televisions. Wi-Fi is of course complimentary and cleaning is conducted weekly.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.