Kew Eye Property
Brentford is a town in Greater London that's the perfect place to commute.
The town is home to a variety of local attractions, like old churches and docks that are a joy to walk around. With easy access to the City of London, you can see all the big attractions like Trafalgar Square, British Museum, Buckingham Palace, Leicester Square, St Paul's Cathedral and Shoreditch on the weekends.
The local train station will enable you to get to Central London with relative ease.
- Heathrow Airport 5.7miles
- South Ealing Station 0.8 miles
- South Ealing Station 0.8 miles
- Ealing Road Station 0.7 miles
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Salt and pepper
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
Contemporary and stylish, this serviced apartment in Brentford delivers all the comfort that every traveller requires for any length of stay.
This property is fully serviced, luxurious and elegant with fantastic views of the London skyline that are perfect to drink the morning coffee or evening glass of wine. Ideal for couples, individuals, business travellers, and families, all rooms have individually controlled air con for extra comfort and convenience.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.