Kings Cross Apartments
Conveniently located close to both the City and the West End, King’s Cross is fast becoming one of London’s most exciting cultural centres.
Situated in the London Borough of Camden, the King’s Cross area is brimming with bars, restaurants, delicatessens and cafes – spoiling residents for choice and creating a fantastic vibrant atmosphere. Close to many fascinating places to visit – from the British Library to Covent Garden and Leicester Square – King’s Cross is ideal for those who like entertainment on their doorstep.
With an exciting choice of independent boutiques, the King’s Cross area is also a popular haunt for lovers of fashion and unique style. And for those looking to take their shopping or business trips a little further afield, nearby St Pancras International is home to the Eurostar rail service terminal, taking you straight through to France, Belgium and Holland.
- London City 8.5 miles
- Heathrow 19.5 miles
- Kings Cross 0.1 miles
- Farringdon 1.2 miles
- Kings Cross 0.1 miles
- Russell Square 0.7 miles
- Victoria Coach Station 4.5 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Underfloor heating
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Freeview
- Dust pan and brush
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Salt and pepper
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Emergency Lighting
Sleek and vibrant, these serviced apartments in London have all that any traveller requires for a spectacular stay in the city.
These light, airy and open-plan apartments are finished to a high standard – providing a relaxing home base from which to enjoy London life. With stripped wooden floors, a spotless, comfortable double bed and modern, newly-fitted en-suite, the studio is as relaxing as it is convenient. And as your luxurious surroundings will tempt you to stay in, the stylish kitchenette provides all you need cook dinner for two, with a hob, fridge/freezer and combination microwave oven.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.