Lamb Conduit Street Apartments
Holborn is a district in the London boroughs of Camden and City of Westminster and a locality in the ward of Farringdon Without in the City of London.
The area is right by some of the biggest attractions in London like the British History Museum, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury, Charing Cross, Soho, Clerkenwell and so many more. With all sorts of restaurants, cafes and shops nearby, this really is any area to enjoy, especially as it’s near to Oxford Circus and Piccadilly Circus.
Holborn is one of the many underground stations nearby that can get you to all sorts of attractions in the city to truly indulge in all its highest qualities.
- Holborn 0.1 miles
- Russell Square 0.2 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet policy: Pets Welcome
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- ASAP accredited
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc) - One time
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Direct dial telephone
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Coffee table
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Smoke alarms
- First aider
- Intercom system
- Onsite security
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
Elegant and stylish, these serviced apartments are an ideal choice for those looking to stay in the heart of London. With great amenities and attractions, guests won’t want to leave.
Inside you will find all the captivating features that make serviced apartments so popular. Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy bed, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen - handy for the inner chef. All these benefits will make your stay homely and comfortable as you kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones or mash something special together after a long day. Finally, pets are welcome here so bring your furry friend along for the ride.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
1 - 6 nights
- 48 hours notice to be given prior to arrival
- If less than 48 hours notice, no refund will be given
7 - 28 nights
- 7 days notice prior to be given prior to arrival
- If less than 7 days notice, this will incur a minimum of 7 nights' acccommodation charge
29 nights +
- 29 days notice to be given prior to arrival
- If less than 29 days notice, this will incur a minimum of 14 nights' accommodation charge
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.